- Full name: Rachael Domenica Ray
- Date of birth: August 25, 1968
- Place of birth: Glens Falls, New York
- Height: 5′ 3″
- Spouse: John Cusimano (married September 24, 2005)
- Parents: Elsa Scuderi (mother) and Jim Ray (father)
- Siblings: Emmanual (brother), Maria (sister)
Rachael Ray is an Emmy-winning television personality, probably best known for her cooking and food-related television shows on the Food Network (which include: 30 Minute Meals, $40 a Day, Inside Dish, and Rachael Ray’s Tasty Travels). She also has her own daytime talk show (“Rachael Ray”) which is filmed in New York and it premiered on September 18th, 2006.
Along with her work on television, she has written several cookbooks – many of them are based off her hit television show, 30 Minute Meals, where she teaches how to make complete meals in 30 minutes or less. For a list of her books, please check out the online store. Also, in October 2005, she launched her magazine, “Every Day With Rachael Ray”.
Rachael Ray is known for her quick & easy everyday cooking style and her recipes that can be prepared in under 30 minutes. If you’ve seen her shows or read her cookbooks, you may have been introduced to some of her catchphrases:
- “E-V-O-O” (extra virgin olive oil)
- “How good is that?“